Years 7-12 High School students meet each Friday morning for our formal High School Assembly. Assemblies are student focused and are hosted by members of our Student Executive.
Assemblies are used to showcase the outstanding work produced by our students in all facets of their lives including:
- Performances from the Dance, Music and Drama departments
- Films produced by our students in learning areas such as English Extension 2, Dance, Drama, Visual Arts and Digital Media
- Red-Cam (Reddam Camera Film Crew) presentations of general Reddam life such as camps, Inter-House Competition activities, community events, carnivals and candid snap-shots of the school community
Assemblies also deal with issues surrounding the identity of the individual and the broader community. Invited guests and films are used to educate and promote awareness on a range of subject matters including:
- Life skills topics relating to an individual’s physical, social, mental, emotional and spiritual well being.
- Social awareness involving work with various local and international charity and community organizations and encouraging reflection on our School Motto---'We shall give back'
- Environmental awareness involving subject matter on local and global issues such as global warming and conservation.